|Title:||Sr. Analyst, Finance & Operations|
|Hours:||40 per week|
Summary: Under the supervision of the Operations Director, the Sr. Analyst will support the leadership team with monthly reporting, variance analysis of actual to budget, business forecast, and make recommendations on strategic decisions to improve financial performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business metrics and dashboards to support decision making
- Maintain and build the firm’s database used to track transactions related to client fund management
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes, document procedures, and help implement controls and streamline financial systems
- Produce monthly management reports for the CEO and each team lead
- Support and coordinate the budget and forecast process, bi-weekly revenue review meetings with each team leads
- Ensure accurate monthly revenue recognitions and cost allocation of each team
- Identify and implement automated solutions that enhance the efficiency and accuracy of reporting and other business processes
- Support the management and improvement of the time entry, billings, and collection cycle
- Ensure that financial records are properly maintained and readily available for audits
- Lead on financial reporting for affiliated companies
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in business analytics, finance, accounting (or a related discipline) is required, Masters Degree preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in financial analysis, financial reporting, cash flow analysis, budget development and forecasting
- MS Excel and Access proficiency required, Tableau or other business intelligence tool a plus
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and modeling
- Efficient communication skills and must be able to collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Desire to take initiative and motivation to grow into new tasks and responsibilities
- Must have a strong work ethic, and the ability/willingness to meet important deadlines
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary DOQ ranging from $60,000-$70,000 annually
- Participation in firm’s medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance plans with firm contributions of up to $500 per month
- Participation in the firm’s 401(k) plan, with firm contributions of 3% of your compensation per plan year (subject to vesting requirements)
- Reimbursement of up to $40 per month for cell phone costs and up to $72 per month for commuting to work via public transit
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid time off equivalent to 15 days per year
1) Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you would like to apply for in the subject line.
2) No phone call, please. We will get back to you via email as soon as we can.