LDC creates impactful solutions that expand access to housing and services and make homelessness a rare, brief, and one-time occurrence.
LDC staff are passionate about ending homelessness and have been working with communities for over a decade on the issue. Embracing best practices such as Housing First and taking a systems approach, LDC works with a variety of stakeholders including the public sector, non-profits, philanthropic and health sector to develop advocacy policy, programs and systems to end homelessness.
Homeless Solutions Strategy & Planning Services
- Outreach and Coordinated Entry Systems
- Prevention & Diversion
- Emergency Shelters & Interim Housing
- Permanent Housing
- Housing as Healthcare
Capacity Building Services
- Strategic Planning & Organizational Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Training & Technical Assistance
- Grant Writing & Resource Development
- Data Management & Performance Measurement